Toy Brick Brigade Will Buy Your Used LEGO Bricks and Parts
We buy collections of LEGO in lots from 10 pounds to 500+ pounds – smaller lots are not cost-effective to ship. We are located in the United States and shipping from other countries is cost prohibitive. If you would like to sell us your LEGO from outside the USA, please include the shipping charge from your country to our zip code of 75459.
The following is the general information that we need to be able to assess your LEGO and make an offer to you. Contact us at LEGO purchasing with the information below.
In order to make an offer:
- We need the weight of the whole lot (most people will weigh themselves while holding the LEGO and then again without it and take the weight difference).
- If possible, a few pictures, one of the entire lot and a couple of close ups. To make the pics small enough to email, go into the folder where the pictures are and select them then right click with your mouse. This will pop up a little menu with the option of “send to” and when you click that there is an option of “email.” When you select email it creates an email and automatically resizes all pictures selected to a smaller file (it lets you choose from a couple of sizes –small is good) and then attaches them to the email. You can then either send the email or drag the resized pictures to a folder on your computer.
- Pictures are best, but if you can not send pictures let us know what set numbers you may have or describe the themes (castle, space, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc...). It does not matter if the LEGO is sorted or a big mess or if sets are incomplete.
After we have the weight and pictures we will make you an offer. If you agree to our offer we will send prepaid shipping labels and your payment.
If you accept our offer, we will need:
- Paypal email address to send payment.
- Email address to send printable FedEx Ground pre-paid labels (if different from Paypal email).
- The approximate size and weight of the box(es). For example, box 1 - 12"x20"x18" = 25 lbs, box 2 - 12"x24"x30" = 40 lbs, etc. It's okay to pack a pretty big box up to about 70 lbs, however, the height plus the girth of the box must not exceed 130 inches total. We will need that information to create the FedEx Ground labels that we will email to you. It is good to line the box with a garbage bag so that if the box gets crunched, the LEGO doesn't spill out.
- Your address to use as a return/origination address for the FedEx labels.
Payment and shipping:
Once we have the shipping information so that we can create the labels, we will send your payment through Paypal and email the prepaid labels.
- Print the labels.
- Take labels and boxes to a FedEx Kinkos or other FedEx drop off site in your area (office supply stores are often pickup sites). Official FedEx pick up sites will have those plastic window sticker/envelopes you can stick on the box and slide the label in. Otherwise, if you just tape them on be sure to cover the whole label with tape (especially if you use ink jet since the ink can run/smear if it gets wet).
We look forward to learning more about your LEGO.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.