Due to an extraordinary increase in the amount of Lego submitted and purchased in recent months, we will be taking a break from purchasing Lego for the remainder of the summer 2017 so that we can get through our backlog.
We will resume accepting submissions of Lego collections for purchase in the fall of 2017 – date to be determined and posted here.
We buy collections of LEGO in lots from 25 pounds to 500+ pounds – smaller lots are not cost-effective to ship. We have a 25 pound minimum for us to consider purchasing. We are located in the United States and will not buy from outside the United States due to the high cost of shipping.
The following is the information that we need to be able to assess your LEGO and make an offer to you. Contact us at LEGO purchasing with ALL of the information under “to make an offer” in your initial email. Due to the number of inquiries we receive, we may not be able to respond to yours if the information is incomplete.
In order to make an offer:
- Several pictures, one of the entire lot and a few close ups. Please try to make the pictures smaller for emailing.
- We need your zip code that you’re shipping from.
- We need the weight of the whole lot (most people will weigh themselves while holding the LEGO and then again without it and take the weight difference).
- Let us know any additional information about the LEGO such as what set numbers you may have or describe the themes (castle, space, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc…). It does not matter if the LEGO is sorted or a big mess or if sets are incomplete.
After we have the pictures, shipping zip code and weight we will make you an offer. If you agree to our offer we will send prepaid shipping labels and your payment.
If you accept our offer, we will need:
- Paypal email address to send payment.
- Email address to send FedEx Ground pre-paid labels (if different from Paypal email).
- The approximate size and weight of the box(es). For example, box 1 – 12″ x 16″ x 18″ = 25 lbs, box 2 – 20″ x 20″ x 20″ = 40 lbs, etc. Fewer boxes save a lot on shipping. It’s okay to pack a pretty big box, but only up to about 65 lbs. We will need that information to create the FedEx Ground labels that we will email to you. Please line the box with a garbage bag so that if the box gets crunched, the LEGO doesn’t spill out.
- Your address to use as a return/origination address for the FedEx labels.
Payment and shipping:
Once we have the shipping information so that we can create the labels, we will send your payment through Paypal and email the prepaid labels.
- Take the package(s) to an authorized FedEx drop off location.
We look forward to learning more about your LEGO!